Black Double Nouveau Bow Luxury Carrier
This Black carrier is embellished with four stunning Black Double Nouveau Bows to create an elegant and timeless look. This luxurious carrier comes with a complimentary black shag travel blanket.
Carry your dog in pure luxury & beauty that is sure to last. Our Luxury Carrier is a great bag for you to provide a safe, comfortable place for your furry friend while on the go.
- Dimensions: Length: 12”, Width: 8”, Height: 8”. The recommended capacity is approximately 12 lbs.
- Built for your pet’s comfort: The Ultrasuede fabric maintains warmth in cold temperatures and is cool when it’s hot! The base is lined with a hidden support which is flexible and not too rigid. It also comes with a complimentary 12”x16” blanket made from premium plush fabric to give your pet a cozy and soft space.
- Focus on Safety: A 9 ½” tether is included to fasten your pet’s collar or harness to keep them secure.
- Environmentally Friendly: Made from genuine Ultrasuede fabric which is conscientiously engineered from plant-based materials.
- Convenient Storage: Comes with a 4”x7” pocket to store your phone.
- World’s Finest European Crystals The Glimmering rows of premium Giltmore Crystals throw off a brilliant array of color and sparkle for elegance and class. All crystals are made with an innovative lead-free formula, and due to their proprietary cuts and coatings maintain their brilliance and shine through decades of use.
Made of genuine Ultrasuede fabric that is soft to the touch yet will maintain its durability for years to come. Included is an ultra-soft carrier blanket that keeps your dog cozy and nestled while on the go. The approximate pet carrier dimensions are 8" wide x 8" high. The 12" long base has hidden support which is flexible and not too rigid. 14" high straps are the ideal height for carrying in comfort. Capacity is roughly 12 lbs. This item can be washed in cold water and then hung to dry. Please allow extra time for manufacturing as each bag is individually hand-crafted right here in California.
I had one similar bought 8-9 years ago. It was STOLEN by an acquaintance of my adult son I believe. She didnt even have a dog, just wanted to use for a classy large bag apparently because they are THAT marvelous! I cant afford one these days, but if you can they look as good 7 years later as when new and are classic style. A great investment imo.
I love it!
Watson is a service dog. He is adorable in his new carrier and he stays safe when we are out of the home. Very sturdy, yet soft, and looks great!