Embroidered Alligators Collar
A fun addition to your pup's wardrobe! This collar is surrounded by cute embroidered alligators and premium crystal rhinestones.
- Comfort –½” wide and made from ultra-soft breathable fabric, comfortable and safe for your pup’s neck.
- Convenient – D-ring allows you to attach an ID tag or trinkets. Easy to use buckle for simple attachment and removal.
- Durable – Made from Ultrasuede® soft premium fabric with the highest grade of durability. Buckle closure with Bright Brass Plate Nickel finish made to resist everyday wear and tear.
- Easy Care – Resistant to stains and discoloration, machine washable.
- World’s Finest European Crystals – The dazzling crystal rhinestone has a timeless cut that beautifully accentuates its shape and enhances its radiance. All crystals are made with an innovative lead-free formula, and due to their proprietary cuts and coatings maintain their brilliance and shine thru decades of use.
This dog collar has a premium look and feel, while being easy for you to maintain. Made from Ultrasuede® fabric with the soft texture and feel of premium suede. Ultrasuede® offers the highest grade of durability, making this collar resistant to stains and discoloration. It is even machine washable! Collar width is ½”. We recommend your dog should always be walked with a harness. Our collars are designed for ID tags, charms and for decoration, they are NOT designed for pulling dogs. Manufactured in the USA.
I have purchased 3 dog collars from Susan Lanci Designs and all of them are very nice and a beautiful design as well. I recommend any of them. Sincerely, C. Ponticelle
I absolutely love the red & black bow with crystals, we also have the harness with the same, but disappointed in the flimsy collar & buckle 🐾
Beautiful- I have a very similar collar from when my dogs were puppies and you can see the difference in quality- much better fabric and the crystals are super sparkly. Will get more in summer colors.
Stunning; bought it for my daughters Puggle for Christmas, so can't take a photo yet. Photo doesn't do this collar justice. I myself own about 20 of these Susan Lanci collars between two different dogs....they are indestructible; when they get dirty I just wash them with a tooth brush and dish soap, then pat dry with paper towels and let air dry the rest of the way. You won't be disappointed!
Not as shiny as I thought it would be. Also had bottom row of stones caught on her neck hair. Have lots of your beautiful collars and they hold up forever!
Pictures can't do justice to this gorgeous collar!