Tiffi's Gift Collar
We have updated a classic! Now with a graceful Premium emerald cut stone. Our Tiffi's Gift Collar features a Tiffi Blue base and contrasting white tail bow with silver stardust to complete this gorgeous look.
- Comfort –½” wide and made from ultra-soft breathable fabric, comfortable and safe for your pup’s neck.
- Convenient – D-ring allows you to attach an ID tag or trinkets. Easy to use buckle for simple attachment and removal.
- Durable – Made from Ultrasuede® soft premium fabric with the highest grade of durability. Buckle closure with Bright Brass Plate Nickel finish made to resist everyday wear and tear.
- Easy Care – Resistant to stains and discoloration, machine washable.
- World’s Finest European Crystals – The sophisticated Emerald Cut Crystal features an elegant, timeless shape and offers exceptional radiance and shine. All crystals are made with an innovative lead-free formula, and due to their proprietary cuts and coatings maintain their brilliance and shine thru decades of use.
This dog collar has a premium look and feel, while being easy for you to maintain. Made from Ultrasuede® fabric with the soft texture and feel of premium suede. Ultrasuede® offers the highest grade of durability, making this collar resistant to stains and discoloration. It is even machine washable! Collar width is ½”. We recommend your dog should always be walked with a harness. Our collars are designed for ID tags, charms and for decoration, they are NOT designed for pulling dogs. Manufactured in the USA.
I have purchased 3 dog collars from Susan Lanci Designs and all of them are very nice and a beautiful design as well. I recommend any of them. Sincerely, C. Ponticelle
I absolutely love the red & black bow with crystals, we also have the harness with the same, but disappointed in the flimsy collar & buckle 🐾
Beautiful- I have a very similar collar from when my dogs were puppies and you can see the difference in quality- much better fabric and the crystals are super sparkly. Will get more in summer colors.
Stunning; bought it for my daughters Puggle for Christmas, so can't take a photo yet. Photo doesn't do this collar justice. I myself own about 20 of these Susan Lanci collars between two different dogs....they are indestructible; when they get dirty I just wash them with a tooth brush and dish soap, then pat dry with paper towels and let air dry the rest of the way. You won't be disappointed!